Journeys of Wonder is currently accepting submissions for Volume 4.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Adult Speculative Fiction stories up to 10,000 words, but we prefer stories in the 2,500 to 5,000 word range.
2. We’re open to all types of adult speculative fiction, although we do try to theme volumes with related genres.
3. All works must be original pieces of writing and not have appeared for sale elsewhere. You must be the owner of the work, hold the copyright, and have the rights to publish the work in all territories worldwide.
Here are the details:
1. Please send submissions to: email@example.com. Please include the entire story in the text of the email. No attachments.
2. We pay out a % of the profits divided between the publication and its authors. 50% of the profits of each book are split amongst the authors for a minimum of 2 years. With 5 authors per volume, this means each author receives 1/10 of each sale. We do not pay anything upfront. The other 50% of the sales is used for operating costs, illustrators, etc.
3. You retain the copyright to your work and are free to publish/submit it elsewhere. We do ask that as a courtesy you give us a month before doing so. If you do sell it elsewhere, our anthology will not be removed and could be available indefinitely.
4. The payment process will be discussed upon acceptance.